Alluvion is looking for a contract healthcare recruiter for a large and growing organization in Jacksonville. We are looking for a candidate with 3+ years excperience as a recruiter in the healthcare industry.
An operations position responsible for the recruiting, interviewing and placement of candidates in various clinical positions.
Please note that individuals in this position work in a team environment, while being held accountable for individual recruiting targets as specified by Management.
- Publish career opportunities on careers pages, job boards and social media.
- Source and contact passive candidates.
- Identify, recruit, screen and secure highly qualified RN's, LPN's, and CNA's.
- Create talent pipelines with high-potential candidates for future job opportunities.
- Interview and conduct a thorough skills assessment for each applicant and enter into applicant tracking system.
- Conduct preparation with candidates before interviews with clients.
SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES WILL POSSESS:
- The ability to convey a professional image and maintain a strong company attitude
- Sales mentality and entrepreneurial spirit
- Ability to thrive in deadline driven, high pressure work environment
- The drive to deliver positive, measurable results
- The accountability to persevere in any situation
- A strong work ethic
- A high sense of urgency