As a staffing industry leader in Central New York, CPS Recruitment is looking for an exceptional Healthcare Recruiter to join our growing healthcare division!
Why Work for CPS Recruitment?
- Competitive pay/bonus structure
- Recruiter training & mentorship
- Fun & Friendly environment, we have been repeatedly named one of the Best Places to Work in CNY!
- Annual Wellness Allowance
- Health Insurance & Paid Holidays/Vacation Time
Recruiter Job Duties:
- Source and screen candidates to identify and recruit top nursing talent
- Fully utilize all recruiting tools and social media to attract talent and track progress using ATS
- Ability to cold call applicants, build relationships and establish a pipeline of quality candidates
- Strong ability to independently prioritize tasks and plan weekly agenda
- Conduct personal interviews via phone, video and in-person meetings to qualify candidates for open positions
- Manage full cycle recruiting process to meet staffing and retention goals
- Strong negotiation skills
- Maintain positive, can-do attitude, and work well in a team environment
- Proven ability to think creatively to solve problems effectively
- Interact with and attend client meetings
- Bachelor’s Degree required (healthcare or business concentration preferred)
- At least 2 years of sales experience in healthcare or service industry and/or recruiting experience preferred
- Working knowledge of computer operations and applications including MS Office products: Outlook, Excel, Word
- Exemplary written and verbal communication skills
- Key Traits: Energetic, creative, people-oriented, compassionate, confident, persistent, organized, quick leaner with computer programs, Touch typing skills, commission-oriented/money motivated and strong desire to succeed and grow
- Adapts well to change and growth
- Ability to work independently as well as with a team
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please submit your resume to email@example.com today!
CPS Recruitment is an EOE