Money, recognition, rewards, personal growth and the opportunity to make a difference in communities across the US are just some of the things our team members love about working for The Delta Companies. We have a culture that our members love and the opportunities for a long and successful sales career.
This position is located in our brand new office in Coppell TX. We are a healthcare staffing firm placing healthcare providers in temporary and permanent positions all over the country. Our work environment is team-centric and everyone’s success is celebrated – big or small!
Ongoing training is standard here at TDC so you will always stay up to date on the latest healthcare industry knowledge. We offer a competitive base salary along with an uncapped commission structure. Our fully ramped production members earn $120,000 + .
Success is available to everyone with you being the only variable. You are only limited by your passion, talent and work ethic.
What we offer to our team members:
- A great benefits package that includes (but is not limited to) Medical/Dental/Vision, 401(k)/Roth plan, Flexible Spending Accounts
- Ongoing training throughout your employment with opportunities to participate in professional and personal development programs
- Paid Time Off
- A strong focus on philanthropic opportunities
- But wait! That’s not all. We also believe in recognizing top performers with Awards, Tropical Vacations with our Platinum Club winners, Rolex watches, Custom Guitars and more!
Apply Now - We can’t wait to hear from you!
Since 1997, Delta Companies has positively impacted communities across the US through permanent and temporary healthcare staffing solutions. TDC is now one of the nation’s leading healthcare staffing firms, earning accolades such as Inavero’s Best of Staffing Award®, and being included on the Forbes list of Best Professional Recruiting Firms.
Members of our production teams use a consultative sales approach to build rapport and discuss your client’s needs. We are looking for sales professionals who won’t shy away from objections and excel at closing deals.
What we look for:
- Bachelor’s degree (preferred)
- 2+ years of commissioned inside sales or staffing experience.
- Self-driven individuals who love the thrill of the sale!
* This position is not available for remote work at this time.