Hiring immediately for both commercial/residential service technicians and installers. We are growing fast and are in need of multiple technicians:
- Inspects HVAC-R systems.
- Performs regularly scheduled maintenance on HVAC-R systems.
- Installs HVAC-R systems.
- Diagnoses and correct problems in HVAC-R systems.
- Tests electrical circuits and components for continuity.
- Tests pipe or tubing joints and connections for leaks.
- Joins pipes or tubing to equipment and to fuel, water, or refrigerant source.
- Reassembles and tests equipment following repairs.
- Repairs or replaces defective equipment, components, or wiring.
- Obtains and maintains required certifications.
- Installs, connects, and adjust thermostats, humidistats and timers.
- Complies with all applicable standards, policies, and procedures, including safety procedures and the maintenance of a clean work area.
- Inspects and tests HVAC-R systems to verify system compliance with plans and specifications and to detect and locate malfunctions.
- Education: Completion of HVAC or HVAC-R training or apprenticeship program
- Experience: Appropriate certifications and/or licensures with 1-2 years of related experience
- Service orientation
- Equipment maintenance
- Quality control analysis
- Operation monitoring
PAY/BENEFITS: Depends on experience, but we offer full benefits package after trial period of 60 days with $1,000 signing bonus after 90 days