Our client, an industry leading Heavy Civil construction firm, is now hiring a Superintendent to be based on their Hawaiian area office with 5+ years' experience in Heavy Civil Construction.
Must have the ability to effectively manage the project from cradle to grave, including dirt/mass excavation, underground utilities, grading, residential subdivisions and commercial site utilities. Projects vary in size up to $40M.
- 5+ Years Heavy Highway/Heavy Civil construction experience
- 5+ Years running projects in the field from cradle to grave.
- Strong Background in Private and Public Works, especially in dirt, underground utilities, and civil structures
- Computer Literate with knowledge of HCSS, Agtek, and/or Primavera
- Base Salary, DOE
- Comprehensive Incentive Bonus Program
- Three to Four weeks PTO
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- Relocation Assistance Negotiable