Heavy Equipment Operator
Hamilton Construction Co. operating since 1939, now operates in 13 western states, focusing on heavy construction in highway and rail transportation. Hamilton s recognized for and proud of a workforce that shares a commitment to building, pride, and growth.
- The safe operation of company owned equipment under general supervision
- Operate loader, excavator, skidsteer, dozer, blade.
- Daily & Monthly maintenance and inspections
- Ensure project safety rules and environmental regulations are followed at all times.
- 3 years previous equipment operating experience, preferably on heavy civil construction projects including bridges, highway, transit and rail
- Understand grades, grade/slope stakes, and basic plan reading.
- Ability to work with other crew, superintendents, and subcontractors
- Proven communication, organizational and time management skills
- Ability to access all points of a construction site in wide-ranging climates and environments
- Ability to travel and relocate within Colorado as required
- Valid driver s license
- Competitive pay packages
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Retirement Benefit
Application available at www.hamil.com
Thank you for reviewing our opportunity.
Hamilton Construction is an equal opportunity employer.
Women, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply