For over 65 years, the Magnolia family of companies has been serving the residents and businesses of the Washington and Baltimore Metropolitan areas. Started as a small partnership in 1950, the company has grown through an unwavering philosophy that there is nothing more important than providing a quality product and a service resulting in complete customer satisfaction. Today the Magnolia Companies consist of Joseph J. Magnolia, Inc. and Magnolia Plumbing, Inc. and operate out of multiple locations, dispatching approximately 200 service and construction vehicles throughout the Washington and Baltimore Region.
The new construction side of JJMagnolia is looking for Construction Equipment Operators for sewer & water installation, to work in our Site Department.
- Operate one or several types of power construction equipment, such as Crawler Excavators large to mini size, front-end loaders, to excavate, move, and grade earth to install sewer and water systems.
- Maintain equipment in addition to other duties.
- May need to assist other craft workers to complete task
- 5 years experience
- Must be experienced with excavating around existing underground utilities.
- DC Operator s license (preferred)
- Maintain equipment in addition to other duties. May need to assist other craft workers to complete task.
Compensation: Based on Work Experience
Joseph J. Magnolia is an Equal Opportunity Employer