Heavy Highway Mechanic
*This is a position we are always accepting applications for, we currently do not have any positions available.
C. S. McCrossan is a diversified highway/heavy civil general contractor, which provides construction infrastructure services to federal, state, county and municipal transportation departments. We are committed to managing our resources for the benefit of our clients and employees, and providing the highest standard of quality and safety in the completion of our projects. Our innovative approach in both construction and project management has yielded successful partnerships with government and private agencies. We value collaboration and cooperation and believe in extending respect and courtesy to everyone.
- Job Type: Full-Time, Union
- Minimum Years of Experience Required: 3 years
- Minimum Level of Education Required: High School/GED & Diesel Mechanic Program
- Specialty: Commercial, Industrial
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Mechanics at C. S. McCrossan may be assigned to the shop or the field. Mechanis will perform all required repairs and maintenance on a variety of heavy highway trucks and construction equipment – including both diesel and gas engines.
- High school graduate or GED
- Graduate of a diesel mechanic vocational program
- 3 years of heavy highway equipment repair and maintenance experience
- Strong analytical, communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience welding, cutting, and fabricating metal for equipment repairs
- Troubleshoot and repair equipment as necessary
- Experience working on CAT equipment preferred
Knowledge of and compliance with all Company safety requirements, policies and safety training.
Willingness to carry out other related duties assigned or requested by the Supervisor
Benefits are provided through the union
Thank you for your interest in this position with C. S. McCrossan. To complete an application, please submit your information by applying above.
C. S. McCrossan