Findlay Chevrolet, A family owned dealership looking for a Certified General Motors technician
Findlay Automotive Group has been family owned in Las Vegas, Nevada since 1961. Findlay has a reputation of taking care of its community and the employees that make us successful. We are searching for talent that is driven and wants to be on a winning team. We are an honest dealership and need honest hard working technicians. Only those who value ethics and integrity need apply.
We pride ourselves on providing exceptional customer service. We are an extremely busy service department and people return to us because of the service we provide. We are a state of the art dealership with climate controlled shop.
Nevada has no state income tax.
- Examine and diagnose vehicles
- Discuss repairs with shop foreman or service advisor
- Communicate additional service requests to service advisor
- Plan work procedures in cooperation with shop foreman
- Provide labor time estimates to service advisor
- Monitor repair time and update service advisor regularly
- Maintain strict adherence to dealership policies on vehicle care and operation
- Complete story and/or documentation for client repairs
- Assist in mentoring technician trainees
- Attend company and factory training
- Keep current with factory technical bulletins
- Understand and follow federal, state and local regulations (such as disposal of hazardous waste)
- Must be GMC Certified Technician, with 1 year experience.
- Great customer service skills.
- Able to work on heavy vehicles with heavy duty parts
- Self-starter and ability to be a great team player.
- Clean driving record required.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance available
- 401K retirement with match
- Supplemental life and disability insurance.
- Vacation, Paid Time Off (PTO) Sick days
- Paid training
- High school or equivalent
Job Type: Full-time
- Tuesday thru Saturday
- General Motors Certified: 1 year (Required)
- Will consider experience from other manufacturers