To assist plant operations in running efficient with minimal downtime.
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment adhering to 5S standards and all safety procedures while working efficiently to complete daily and weekly work schedules on time
- Hands on repair of heavy duty diesel trucks and heavy equipment
- Perform corrective and preventive maintenance on various types of mobile equipment
- Must be able to use diagnostic tools (both manual and electronic) to assess and evaluate required service/repairs
- Providing diagnostic assessment of repair needs, based on experience
- Troubleshoot service/repair needs and perform necessary/required work in a timely fashion
- Knowledge of parts, components, and their installation
Leadership competencies, technical skills requirement
- High school diploma required; mechanical training (Associate's degree or college certificate) preferred
- 3 or more years experience as a diesel mechanic/technician
- Demonstrated ability to perform duties listed above
- Good Time Management skills.
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work overtime, weekends, and shift work as required.
- Problem solving abilities and excellent organizational skills
- Ability to take initiative, meet deadlines, and work in a team environment.