Metro Aviation is seeking aHelicopterAir AmbulancePilot(IFR/PIC)(EC135T1)in Monroe, LA.for our Acadian Air Med program.
We are driven by a safety culture and demonstrate that commitment to safety by providing our pilots with industry-leading training and modern, well-equipped aircraft.
We are seeking aviation professionals that share our passion for safety and excellence in operations.
This position is a full-time career opportunity, with a 7 shift on / 7 day off work schedule.
PILOT HOUSING AVAILABLE !
- Total Flight Time = 2,000 hours
- Total Pilot-In-Command = 1,000 hours PIC Rotorcraft.
- Cross Country Flight Time= 500 hours
- Night Flight Time= 100 hours, including 50 hours night unaided
- Instrument Flight Time= 75 hours (50 in flight).
- Turbine Helicopter = 500 hours
FAA Commercial Pilot Rotorcraft Certificate and Instrument Helicopter Rating (Airline Transport Pilot Rotorcraft Preferred)
- FAA 2nd Class Medical (1st Class required as some locations)
Rotor Wing Desired Experience
- Air Medical operations
- Single Pilot IFR operations
- Night Vision Goggle operations
- Thislocation requires a maximum flight-ready weight of 210 lbs.
- Most locations require residency within a prescribed distance from the assigned base.
Activities require a moderate amount of standing, sitting and walking. Able to conduct activities with a moderate to a rigorous amount of static pushing, pulling, reaching and lifting. Capable of lifting 75 lbs floor to bench height. Ability to hear routine aircraft noises. Maintains a "duty" weight (body weight + uniform/equipment helmet not included) for Rotor Wing (Helicopter) operations. Must be able to wear a commercially available respirator mask with proper fit when requested. Requires close and distant visual capability (Class 2 Aviation Medical). Periodic hands to key ability (typing).
Metro Aviation is committed to employees, customers, and community to promote diversity and inclusion by developing policies, programs, and procedures which foster a work environment where differences are respected and employees are treated fairly.
Metro Aviation prohibits discrimination or harassment of any kind and ensures equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all aspects of the relationship between Metro Aviation and its employees, including recruitment, employment, promotion, transfer, training, working conditions, wages and salary administration, employee benefits, and application of policies.