$3,000 Sign-On Bonus!
Metro Aviation is seeking aHelicopter Air Ambulance Pilot (IFR/PIC)(EC135)inMineral Point, Wisconsinat our University of WisconsinMed Flight program.
We are driven by a safety culture and demonstrate that commitment to safety by providing our pilots with industry-leading training and modern, well-equipped aircraft.
We are seeking aviation professionals that share our passion for safety and excellence in operations.
This position is a full-time career opportunity, with a 7 on / 7 off work schedule.
- FAA Commercial Pilot Rotorcraft Certificate and Instrument Helicopter Rating (Airline Transport Pilot Rotorcraft Preferred)
- FAA 1st Class Medical REQUIRED
MINIMUM REQUIRED EXPERIENCE
- Total Helicopter Flight Time =2,500 hours
- Total Pilot-In-Command =1,000 hours
- Cross Country Flight Time=500 hours
- Night Flight Time=200 hours, including 50 hours night unaided
- Instrument Flight Time=100 hourshelicopter instrument or simulated flight time
- Turbine Helicopter =1000 hours
- Factory approved or equivalent ground and flight school in assignedhelicopter
- Instrument qualified and current in assigned helicopter(s)
- 10 hours in type, five(5) of which must be at night
- Air Medical operations
- Single Pilot IFR operations
- Night Vision Goggle operations
- Candidate must be approved by the program
- Some locations require a maximum flight-ready.
- Most locations require residency within a prescribed distance from the assigned base.
- Prolonged periods of standing, sitting, and walking
- Ability to conduct activities requiring a moderate to a rigorous amount of static pushing, pulling, reaching, and lifting
- Capable of lifting 75 pounds floor to bench height
- Ability to hear and respond to routine aircraft noises
- Maintain a "duty" weight (body weight + uniform/equipment helmet not included) if applicable per program
- Ability to wear a commercially available respirator mask with proper fit when requested
- Require close and distant visual capability (Class 2 Aviation Medical)
- Periodic hands to key ability (typing)
Metro Aviation is committed to employees, customers, and community to promote diversity and inclusion by developing policies, programs, and procedures which foster a work environment where differences are respected and employees are treated fairly.
Metro Aviation prohibits discrimination or harassment of any kind and ensures equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all aspects of the relationship between Metro Aviation and its employees, including recruitment, employment, promotion, transfer, training, working conditions, wages and salary administration, employee benefits, and application of policies.