The Linde Group is known as one of the world leaders in gases, engineering and healthcare. We operate in more than 100 countries across the globe and generated revenue of 17.9 billion euro in 2015. But what makes us great is our people because they make great things happen. Linde employees take pride in what they do because they know it makes a real difference to our customers. They are empowered to turn a challenge into an opportunity to learn and grow. This is how they take the lead, every day.
Linde is currently seeking a Helium Filler to join the team in the Columbus, Ohio area.
Purpose of the Position:
Under the Supervision of Plant Manager, will process gas orders in a safe and efficient manner for timely deliverly to our customers. Must be able to work effectively in a team environment with a minimum of supervision and must maintain a positive working relationship with customers and employees.
- Contribute to team awareness of co-worker and personal safety through proper work habits, good housekeeping skills, and appropriate usage of personal protective equipment
- Understand, monitor and take corrective actions to ensure product quality.
- Capable of safely filling high pressure cylinders and tube trailers
- Capable of safely filling cryogenic products into dewars
- Contribute to site security efforts through continuous observance of site security procedures
- Safely and efficiently supervise and conduct plant start-up and shut-down operations in accordance with approved site work instructions
- Diagnose and remedy process problems
- Maintain production records and logs
- Monitor performance of systems and equipment against established standards, report any deficiencies
- Perform and assist in maintenance as required
- Promptly inform management of safety accidents, unsafe conditions, environmental problems or production operations problems
- Attendance and contribution to site safety through participation in the Site Safety Committee and monthly site Operations Safety meetings.
- Maintain self paced training progress via Traccess training program, and achieve established training targets.
- H.S. Degree or GED
- Minimum 2 Years production or manufactoring environment
- The successful candidate will also have excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Computer proficiency, especially Microsoft Office suite applications.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Strong leadership abilities.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
Linde offers excellent salaries, world-class benefits, and unparalleled opportunities for development – all to create an invigorating and satisfying environment.
Join a World Leading Team Today!
Linde is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Company provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran or disabled status or any legally recognized status entitled to protection under applicable federal, state, or local laws.