Help Desk Analyst (2nd shift 11:00 am - 8:00 pm)
Immediate need for a Help Desk Analyst to join a national industry leading company in the home and office delivery market!!
As a member of the Help Desk team, you will be responsible for providing technical assistance and support for incoming queries and issues related to computer hardware, software, mobile devices and system access (this team receives between 2,000-3,000 tickets per month). In order to be successful in this role you must have excellent verbal and written communication skills as you will respond to queries either in person, over the phone, or electronically. Maintain ticket tracking system, monitor status of technology issues and maintain communication with end users and vendors as required.
Enjoy this direct hire opportunity in Atlanta with a great organization in a highly collaborative environment under excellent leadership!
- 2+ years IT Support / Help Desk experience
- Experience with end-user hardware (PC's, printers, mobile devices, monitors, scanners, etc.)
- Working knowledge of Windows 7 and Windows 10
- Experience troubleshooting / remote log in
- Must be able to work 2nd shift (11:00am - 8:00pm)
- Must be able to participate in on-call rotation (1 week per month)
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills (must be able to work with technical and non-technical users in professional manner)
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory and Microsoft Exchange
- Working knowledge of mobility management tools (AirWatch)
- Training or knowledge of Route Mobility hardware and software support
- HelpSpot Ticketing Systems
- Bachelor's Degree
Must be authorized to work in the U.S./ Sponsorships are not available