As a Tech B@r technician, you are the face of IT, providing immediate walk-up support to internal employees. Strong interpersonal communication skills with a high degree of empathy are a must. Looking for a candidate who has proven to go above and beyond on previous assignments. Have a passion for customer service and a commitment to exceeding expectations.
• Provide White-Glove concierge level customer experience supporting internal employees directly.
• Excellent multi-tasking and time management skills with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high pressure environment.
• Provide constant updates to your users to keep them in the loop with where we are with their issue.
• Enjoy meeting people and building relationships.
• Can communicate technical concepts in layman's terms.
• A sense of urgency, but also the ability to keep your cool.
• Inviting personality
• A burning desire to solve problems.
• Experience in providing excellent customer service
• Ability to take notes and record all interactions and steps taken with the users. Experience with at least one ticketing system (Service Now, Remedy, HEAT, etc)
• Troubleshoot network connectivity issues including; remote access, Wi-Fi, and wired connectivity.
• Supports users on applications and tools within the environment including; Office, Windows, RSA, WebEx, Jabber, Yammer, etc
• Strong understanding of Microsoft Outlook and Outlook Web Access, with experience resolving complex problems and assisting users with advanced functionality.
• Experience supporting mobile devices (IPhones, IPads, etc)
• Working knowledge of Active Directory and basic AD administration
• Strong Windows 7/Windows 10 experience in an Enterprise Environment, Mac experience a plus
• Working knowledge of video collaboration tools (Video Conferencing, Webex)
• Ability to follow proper escalation paths
• Ability to keep work area clean and organized
|m-f 40 hours per week|