Under supervision, assists clients with Tier I issues and Tier II support for issues beyond their subject matter expertise. Work and communicate with state employees, internal clients, to provide information and services targeted to meet client expectations. Analyse information to determine nature and extent of client requirements and concerns. May serve as liaison between clients and technical staff in implementation and development of business process automation. Provides ongoing operational and user assistance to address application problems, provide on-call application support and assist users with application operations. Responds to internal and external client concerns regarding the web site. Receives additional training as required, to gain full proficiency and experience in all areas. May perform clerical duties in support of the unit. Provides information to answers to inquiries from external clients regarding all aspects of specific program area of unit.
- Provide on-line helpdesk services for all users, to identify and resolve IT operational issues. Provided documented service procedures for all resolutions.
- Provide end user support (including IT Incident, Problem, or Request Tickets) for all end user-based systems (e.g., business and/or custom applications, devices). ¿
- Demonstrate experience designing, installing and supporting workstations, and agency IT systems environment containing a blend of Windows Servers 2008-2012, Windows workstations, LAN, VPN, O365 E5, Microsoft SharePoint, Active Directory, VOIP, business and custom applications.
- Demonstrate experience installing and supporting one or more recent Microsoft enterprise level products (Exchange 2007 or newer, SQL 2005 or newer, MS Access, ODBC, System Centre suite, SharePoint 2010 or newer, etc.).
- Perform printer installations and toner replacement activities.
- Proactively provide KPI reports, and documentation on systems / application operations.
- Incumbent shall possess High school diploma or GED and 1 year of experience handling clients, questions, complaints, and/or providing information. Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university in a computer related field – i.e. Computer Information Systems or Computer Science is a plus.
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Microsoft MCSE and/or MCSA certification preferred.
- Demonstrated experience working in ITIL Service Management organization is a plus.
- Technically competent with knowledge of systems management, development and implementation methods and infrastructure.
- Demonstrated experience working in ITIL Service Management organization is a plus. CCNA (Cisco Certified Network Associate).
- Good problem-solving skills required.