Think is looking for an energetic, self-motivated individual to provide customer service and technology support for internal Think employees. This is an excellent opportunity if you have a knack for troubleshooting, are a quick learner, and may be looking to build a career in the technology field.
As a Help Desk Representative you are the go-to person for Think employees providing front line user support and technical assistance on computer software, hardware and technology service requests. You will troubleshoot and respond to user calls, inquires and requests, asking critical questions and finding solutions to technical challenges. Using your excellent communication skills and strong technical knowledge you will work with employees and technology team members to diagnose and resolve issues while providing an outstanding customer experience for the employee.
Beyond the day-to-day, you will also work towards improving the employee user experience contributing to documentation and tracking efforts, monitoring systems, advancing complex issues, ensuring user security and access, and assisting with company projects and initiatives.
Additional job responsibilities:
- Troubleshoot hardware, software and network problems and provide resolution or notify appropriate personnel
- Create appropriate tickets to track patterns of concern, record problem resolutions and notify proper personnel of continuous problems
- Assist with requested department moves, computer setups and installation, and replacement of equipment
- Assist with workstation build, equipment support, and compliance requirements
- Assist in installing packaged software systems and applications
- Perform technology morning and nightly operations monitoring systems, processing data transmissions and assisting branches in verification of balancing
- Ensure accuracy of employee access rights in the banking systems
- Associates degree in business or related field preferred
- Two years' experience in customer service
- One year experience using at least 2 of the following:
- Microsoft Windows
- Microsoft Office Products
- Web-based applications
- Network printing
- Mobile devices
Think Mutual Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/Disability/Veteran