TMR, Inc. seeks an entry-level Help Desk Specialist to support out client located in Aberdeen, MD.
- Track and document all requests for assistance daily from customer via phone, in person, or electronic means using a Government-provided tracking system.
- Maintain documentation and metrics for all requests which will be monitored weekly by the Government.
- Determine action to be taken and take appropriate action to resolve customer problems dealing with hardware, software, and communications or escalate problems to a higher level IT representative IAW each organization’s IT policy or test mission requirement.
- Provide feedback, updates and status to users on their requests for assistance IAW local procedures as directed by the Government.
- Associate's Degree and 1 years experience; or combination of 3 years of experience which may include education/specialized training/certifications and/or experience.
- Relevant education/experience must be in an IT discipline related to the assigned program area (e.g. Network Engineering, Network Management, Computer Science, Information Systems, Computer or Software Engineering, Management Information Systems, Computer Forensics/Security, etc.)
- Security+ CE, A+/Network+ CE
Technical and Management Resources, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate with regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, or Vietnam veteran status. This policy affirms TMR’s commitment to the principles of fair employment and the elimination of discriminatory practices. We encourage all employees to take advantage of opportunities for promotion as they occur.