The Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) established the Global Service Desk Management Office (GSDMO) to support the Global Service Desk-Service Support Environment (GSD-SSE). The GSD-SSE provides Tier I (Service Desk Support) services to Mission Partners and the DISA administrative network to include the Tier II (IT End User Device Support) across multiple Continental United States (CONUS) and Outside the Continental United States (OCONUS) locations.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide Service Desk Support in the form of Tier 1, Level 1 (L1) agents. This includes handling of the following interactions: phone calls, e-mails, chat, instant messaging, and texts. Sources of interactions are from customers and system events.
- Provide Service Desk Support to approximately 2.1 million worldwide users using industry best practices and global service desk policy, either directly or indirectly based on application service level agreement requirements.
- Provide coordination, execution, resolution and optimization of Tier I (Level 1 and Level 2) Incident Management capabilities.
- Utilize Government provided toolsets for assisting users at all sites supported by GlobalService Center.
- Responsible for the overall day-to-day management of all assigned queues ensuring that all performance criteria are met.
- Record all Service Requests, Incidents and Problem Management actions in the DISA Enterprise Ticketing System and perform escalation of these actions.
- Provide a warm transfer handoff (person to person) to Tier II, as required. Provide First Contact Resolution (FCR), which includes the Service Desk Analyst resolving incidents and fulfilling service requests.
- Follow all Work Instructions and processes documented in the Knowledge Base, a BMC Remedy knowledge module.
- Utilize the Government-furnished Remote Access and approved SSE technical platform tools to maximize FCR and Customer Satisfaction.
- Utilize the Global Service Center’s Knowledge Base during all customers’ interactions (phone calls, e-mails, chat, instant messaging, and texts).
- Document and update tickets. This may include recording any pertinent information regarding incidents / outages in the daily shift log / journal and preparing monthly shift activity reports for delivery to the appropriate Government Operations Chief. The contractor shall also perform checks for accuracy, grammar, spelling, and content for various trouble ticketing systems and reports.
- Provide routine progress updates to the customer on resolution of the incident / request for completeness / quality and satisfaction.
- Author, revise, and update Knowledge articles in support of the Global Service Center Knowledge Centered Support Strategy and “known errors” categories as defined by Global Service Center, ensuring each incident with a known error and resolved by the Tier is documented in the Knowledge Management tool.
- Develop standardized reports and reporting procedures for the service desk.Make recommendations to the Technical Support staff or management for resolution of recurring customer issues and continual service improvement opportunities.
- Escalate more complex issues to the next support level (i.e. Tier II, Tier III, etc.) in accordance with Global Service Center documented process and procedures.
- Interact and work with a diverse customer base and possess excellent oral / written communications skills as well as perform in a courteous, professional, and project oriented manner.
- As required by the PM, document the quality control (QC) program and conduct monthly QC of agents using a Government agreed upon agent scorecard in the statistical data report.
- Use the Government provided Automated Call Distribution (ACD) System and ticketing system to accurately categorize and catalog interactions per Global Service Center processes and procedures.
- As required by the PM, provide a weekly and monthly Statistical Data Report. The statistical data report shall report the weekly results of performance against the Performance Standards.
Job Requirements (Education/Skills/Experience):
*MUST HAVE AN ACTIVE TOP SECRET CLEARANCE**MUST HAVE HDI CERTIFICATION or ability to obtain within 90 days of employment*
- Strong communication skills – written and verbal
- Troubleshooting ability and analysis
- Basic IT knowledge and skill sets
- Microsoft Office