· Provides support to end users on a variety of issues including: identifying, researching, and resolving technical problems, responding to telephone calls, email and personnel requests for technical support, and documenting, tracking, and monitoring problems to ensure a timely resolution.
· Must be familiar with a variety of IT concepts, practices, and procedures.
· Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
· A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
· Strong experience in Microsoft Operating Systems, Active Directory, MS Office and Outlook/Exchange
· Ensures that consistent practices are used throughout the company to maintain the integrity of the systems.
· Will be responsible for Tier 1 to Tier 3 support.
· Performs a variety of complicated tasks. Provide day-to-day user support including desktops/laptops, servers, phones, printers, and system security
· Maintain help desk queue for users with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access, Outlook, etc.) related questions which can range from basic to advanced questions
· Assess end user needs and recommend system or software tools that can be used to fulfill these needs
· Provide on-going system related training for new and current employees
· Coordinates installation of new hardware/software and monitors the operation of computer hardware and software
· Evaluates and resolves user problems.
· Responsible for helping maintain local IP phone systems
· May perform other duties as required.
· Strong experience in Microsoft Operating Systems, Active Directory, MS Office and Outlook/Exchange Systems administration of desktops, laptops, familiar with Active Directory
· Experience with mobile and IP phones.
· Good listening, communication and interpersonal skills
· Must be willing to sometimes be flexible in work hours to get projects or maintenance done.
· Good problem solving and decision making ability.