Fidelity TalentSource is your destination for discovering your next temporary role at Fidelity Investments. We are currently sourcing for a Help Desk Specialist to work in Fidelity’s Enterprise Infrastructure Group in Westlake, TX!
The Help Desk Specialist role is to ensure hardware and software functionality for internal end users. As a Help Desk Specialist, you will provide break-fix support and request fulfillment for 50K+ users on a wide variety of technology platforms and applications. Because this is an internal Service Desk, we place a high value on serving our customer facing associates and those who are in direct support of accomplishing our business objectives. In addition to one’s technical acumen, we expect a high attention to detail, outstanding customer service, and one’s ability to build a rapport to effectively elicit crucial details from the user.
- Record, track, and detail all interactions in the appropriate ticketing tool, as well as identify and raise critical incidents to the next level if needed.
- Diagnose and solve hardware and software issues
- Research issues using available internally available resources
- Approach each interaction with a “Customer Obsessed” mentality
- Evaluate documented resolutions and analyze trends
- Support various types of end users, from software engineers and financial associates, to top executives
- Associate degree, technical certification, or equivalent work experience is preferred
- 1+ Years’ experience in a Help Desk Support role is a plus
- Experience supporting Microsoft Windows 7 & 10
- Experience supporting Microsoft Office 2010 & O365
- Experience supporting Apple MacOS and Apple mobile products
- Experience with ServiceNow, or other ticketing systems is a plus
- Outstanding customer service and interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong documentation skills
- Ability to quickly absorb and retain information
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work well on a team in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of ACD telephony systems
- Experience supporting remote workers in a corporate environment
- Ability to type a minimum of 40 wpm
- The initial training is 3 weeks and will be conducted M – F, from 8 to 5. Once out of training your shift be adjusted to align with the business need.
- You will be on a 90-day probationary period when your assignment begins.
Fidelity TalentSource, formerly Veritude, is the in-house temporary staffing provider for Fidelity Investments, one of the largest and most diversified global financial services firms in the industry. We recruit individuals from a variety of backgrounds, including technology and customer service, to fill assignments across Fidelity’s U.S.-based regional and investor center locations. If you would like to experience Fidelity’s diverse and inclusive workplace while expanding your skill set and developing your professional network, consider a role with Fidelity TalentSource. For information about working at Fidelity TalentSource, visit FTSJobs.com.
Information about Fidelity Investments
At Fidelity, we are focused on making our financial expertise broadly accessible and effective in helping people live the lives they want. We are a privately held company that places a high degree of value in creating and nurturing a work environment that attracts the best talent and reflects our commitment to our associates. We are proud of our diverse and inclusive workplace where we respect and value our associates for their unique perspectives and experiences. For information about working at Fidelity, visit FidelityCareers.com.
Fidelity Investments and Fidelity TalentSource are equal opportunity employers.