At Globus, we move with a sense of urgency to deliver innovations that improve the quality of life of patients, inspired by the surgeons and healthcare providers who treat them.
Our world-class engineering works to transform clinical insights into tangible musculoskeletal solutions. We are constantly in pursuit of better patient care, and we understand that speed is critical because life cannot wait. Join us!
Hours: 11:00AM - 8:00PM
The Helpdesk Support Specialist will be responsible for providing Level 1 technical support for users via phone, email, and web for ‘SpineIT’, an inhouse developed ERP System. The individual is responsible for Level 1 problem analysis, documentation, resolution and escalation.
The responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Provide support over in-person/phone/video conferencing to the Sales/OUS/Internal teams that are using the Portal for their daily job functionalities
- Coordinate with the technical team and business users with Portal launches and assist with post production support and training
- Prepare/coordinate in preparation of relevant training material to support internationalization
- Monitor various jobs that are scheduled between US and OUS databases and escalate issues to the respective teams in the event of a failure
- Document and escalate common issues to the technical team for immediate or future fixes
- Adhere to the letter and spirit of the company Code of Conduct, the AdvaMed Code, MedTech Code, and all other company policies. Ensure Compliance with applicable governmental laws, rules, and regulations, both in the United States and internationally, by completing introductory and annual training and maintaining knowledge of compliance as it applies to your role.
- Represent the company in a professional manner and uphold the highest standards of ethical business practices and socially responsible conduct in all interactions with other employees, customers, suppliers, and other third parties of Globus.
In order to be qualified for this role, you must possess the following:
- 2+ years of support/troubleshooting experience with web-based IT systems
- Ability to learn new tools and technologies; Ability to troubleshoot effectively
- Strong written and interpersonal communication skills, with both technical and non-technical audiences
- Experience with using online conferencing tools like Go to Assist, Join.Me, etc.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Globus Medical is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.