- Provide first level technical support to end users for technology related issues.
- Ensure proper documentation for each interaction and escalate when necessary.
- Resolve all issues using standard practices, procedures and company approved troubleshooting tools and workflow processes.
- Excellent Customer service skills and highly professional demeanor
- 1-2 years help-desk/phone support experience in a Microsoft environment.
- Experience with supporting Laptops/Desktops/Printers
- Experience with Desktop Remote Control tools. (e.g., Bomgar, Dameware, etc.)
- Experience using an Incident Tracking System (preferably, Service Now)
- Experience with Java, net, and marketing
- The qualified candidate must live within a daily commutable distance
- Works well under pressure and can resolve complex problems.
- Strong communication skills.
- Works in a collaborative fashion, elevates team results over individual results
- Excellent communication skills, presenting, listening and informing. Can communicate up, down and across the organization.
- Adhere to eCPGI Core Values: Accountability, Integrity, Efficient, Effective, Fulfillment, Respect, Positivity, Commitment to Excellence.
Jobs are scraped from the URL http://ch.tbe.taleo.net/ rss feed