Do you have some desktop support experience with a current CompTIA Security+CE certification, and the desire to work for a key government integrator? We have a great opportunity for a Help Desk Technician in Fort Belvoir!
Due to federal security contract requirements, applicant must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident.
**Please note, the hours for this role are 4 AM - 12:30 PM Monday through Friday.
Responsibilities of the Help Desk Technician:
- Provide technical support and resolution to end users on hardware, software, and network related issues
- Track and resolve incident and service request tickets; ensure resolution and promote customer satisfaction
- Monitor and track existing incidents and service requests through closure
- Follow standard escalation procedures
Requirements of the Help Desk Technician:
- Associate's degree in relevant technical discipline; or, equivalent education and training
- Current CompTIA Security+ CE certification required; Microsoft computing environment certification or the ability to achieve within three months of hire
- At least 2 years of experience providing technical support directly to end users
- Proficiency in MS Office 2013/2016 and Windows 10
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
Keywords: Help Desk Technician, Desktop Support Specialist, CompTIA Security+ CE, MS Office, Windows 10
Job ID: 329060
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging over 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com .
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!