BioFire Diagnostics, LLC. is a fast growing and profitable biotech company with a great opportunity for a Help Desk Technician II. The candidate will be responsible for identifying, researching and resolving technical problems requested by end users via telephone calls, email or personal requests.
An excellent candidate for this position must have good technical knowledge, be able to communicate effectively, understand the problem and explain its solution to the customer. They must also have exceptional customer service skills exhibiting patience and tailoring support techniques based on end users skill sets.
The candidate must have the following skill set.
Training and Education:
- CompTIA A+ or equivalent Microsoft certification required
- CompTIA Network+, Security+, Microsoft MTA certifications (preferred)
- 2+ years working as a Help Desk Technician in a Windows based corporate environment
Customer service skills:
- Must be able to interact with end users in a highly professional manner
- Excellent communication abilities
- Must be able to prioritize, respond and resolve issues in a timely manner
Basic information systems skills:
- Help desk/trouble ticketing system
- Windows operating systems and standard business applications
- User computer imaging and application installation
- VoIP desktop phone setup and installation
Able to lift up to 50 pounds.
Special Note:Occasional late work hours may be required.