Vista Defense Technologies is currently hiring a Help Desk Technician to support the NHJ.
Must have 8570 certification, in addition to current Security+ CE (enrolled in CEP) certification, prior to accepting employment with the Naval Hospital Jacksonville.
- Knowledge of printer functions, connectivity, and experience with basic troubleshooting of printing and scanning devices including, but not limited to, networked Multifunction Devices (MFD) such as Xerox MFD’s.
- Shall have experience with trouble ticket systems such as NHJ Trouble Ticket System, Remedy (or similar system) and documentation required within the system.
- Knowledge of and experience with Windows 2007 & Windows 10. Knowledge shall include all current versions of Windows, and will stay abreast of Window advancements and be familiar with future versions of Windows, which will be at no additional cost to the Government.
- Understands and has experience with e-mail, encryption and voice Apple iOS, Android and Blackberry device applications.
- Ability to maintain an accurate database of hardware and accessories with the communications skills to keep the COR aware of needs and requirements of the program.
- Knowledge of and experience with software packages including the Microsoft Office bundle and Adobe, present versions and shall stay abreast of future releases as they come available.
- Understanding of network essentials, troubleshooting network and cable connectivity using Fluke equipment.
- Knowledge and experience with the installation and troubleshooting IP cameras.
- Certifications and education: Current Security+ CE (enrolled in CEP) Certification.
- Must meet at time of award and maintain all Information Assurance Training (IAT) Level II requirements as outlined in the Information Assurance/ Cyber Security Workforce Improvement Program. At time of award and maintain all certification and training requirements for the Journeyman level of Specialty Area 41, Customer Service and Technical Support.
- NHJ Computing Environment (CE) training/certification required prior to privileged access being granted. This training differs for each position depending on the computer environment he or she will be working and is included in the training.
- Four (4) years of experience with the following:
- Basic troubleshooting of mobile computing devices to include, but not be limited to: Tablet PCs, Notebook PCs, Blackberry devices, Android devices, Apple devices.
- Experience with Juniper Virtual Private Network (VPN) or similar VPN program and experience troubleshooting VPN programs.
- Experience using remote support tools such as Dameware or Hyena.
- Six (6) months of experience working with and troubleshooting thin/ Zero client solutions such as Clinical Desktop Program/Dell Wyse Client.
Clearance Requirement: Active Secret Clearance