TIAG is hiring an on-call Help Desk Support Technician to support our contract in San Antonio, TX. This Part time role provides technical assistance and support for the Uniform Services University and it's partners in the San Antonio area. This position requires a Public Trust clearance.
- Use ticket tracking system such as CA Service Desk to access assigned tickets and close them.
- Perform computer trouble shooting and setup process requiring multiple detailed processes and procedures.
- Write/document detailed trouble shooting results in help desk ticket tracking.
- Pull computer/server logfiles and send them to Tier 3 support for further diagnosis.
- Multi-task 3-5 concurrent computer support activities with detailed processes.
- Recall from memory in a timely manner established computer support techniques.
- As needed, perform troubleshooting for computer break fix processes and software upgrades.
- Experience with remote access software, Office Automation Software Suites and a high level of expertise with Operating Systems and Networking
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively, both written and orally, among the customers base and Help Desk management
- Major experience working with PC software and troubleshooting; understanding of the military community is an added plus.
- Strong PC software and troubleshooting skills
- Experience using Windows 10 and Microsoft Office 2010 Products
- High School Diploma or GED
- Understanding of Active Directory
- Comp Tia A+ or Security+ Preferred.