SPEAR, A CALIBRE COMPANY is seeking a Help Desk Technician to join our team in Salt Lake City, UT! The successful candidate must have prior IT Service Desk operations experience. This is an excellent opportunity that provides on-the-job learning and mentorship. The role will serve as the initial point of contact and will gather and analyze information about the user’s issue to answer basic questions about installation, operation, configuration, customization, and usage of assigned products to determine the best way to resolve their problem. Provides technical support of hardware, systems, sub-systems and/or applications. Assists with navigating around application menus, may be required to remote into customer’s computer. Troubleshoot network connectivity issues, working with remote employees on a corporate network.
- A+ or Security+ Certification
- Active DoD Secret clearance or higher. Can be clearance eligible.
- Previous computer technical support.
- Understanding of Active Directory to unlock and reset passwords.
- Proficient knowledge and understanding of Service Desk software and hardware technologies.
- Proficient with troubleshooting all Windows Operating systems.
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve email issues, specifically MS Outlook.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively, both verbally and in writing. Telephone and listening skills.
- Outstanding customer skills, with the ability to empathize and professionally troubleshoot and resolve customer’s issues.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must perform well as part of a team under direct supervision.
- Excellent written and verbal communications
SPEAR, A CALIBRE COMPANY is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.