Title: Helpdesk Analyst
Location: Aberdeen Proving ground, MD
- Maintain responsibility for supporting hardware and system engineering efforts and providing maintenance and sustainment for existing and new government systems.
- Assist with full life cycle support for critical systems in both operational and test environments. Provide engineering change input for government system upgrades and ongoing engineering efforts. Implement and maintain client SharePoint site, intranet portal, and databases.
- Implement procedures to control the access and allocation of data and maintain security controls. Provide full competence in the area. Solve a diverse range of problems and work with limited direction. Interface with the client and other stakeholders to make significant improvements and updates to client systems.
- Work with IT Project Managers and Business Analysts to design and develop solutions to address business needs and opportunities, and propose changes that would make the SharePoint environment a more effective solution.
- Examine requirements documents and create technical design documents, unit test, system test and implementation plans for small to complex projects.
- Provide technical guidance to the team in the technologies related to the development and support of an Enterprise SharePoint environment.
About our Company:
Connecting people’s aptitude & ambitions with our opportunities to deliver results.
E-Talent Network is responsible for carrying out the recruitment process and is a service provider for 22nd Century Technologies.
22nd Century Technologies was established in 1997 and is headquartered in McLean VA. We are one of the leading IT services and solutions firm in the country with 12 regional offices and presence in all 50 states. We bring a mix of innovative technology and sector expertise to customers in defense, intelligence, civil, and healthcare markets. As our name implies, we are a forward thinking company with the ultimate goal of helping our customers implement innovative IT solutions that will satisfy their business needs. We combine real-world experience, specialized skills, innovative thinking, and industry knowledge to deliver quality IT solutions. At our core, we are about people - our customers and our employees.
“22nd Century Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer" and “US Citizens & all other parties authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply."