Veracity Consulting, Inc. is an Information Technology Solutions Provider. We offer our clients value added expertise in the development and use of Information Technology to expand and improve their organization s business processes. Currently, we are searching for a Helpdesk / IT Specialist join our team in Honolulu, HI.
Our team is instinctively curious. It's just how we're wired. That means empowering our people to see the big picture to cut through the noise so we’re not just treating the symptoms but finding the cure. Founded in 2006, Veracity is a team of problem-solvers and truth-tellers who deliver customized IT solutions for our customers. We bridge the gap between business and technology while always staying transparent and authentic simply doing the right thing.
- Respond to help ticket requests in a large, multi-user environment, both with in-person and virtual support
- Support upwards of 1000 total users dispersed across multiple locations
- Troubleshoot desktop, laptop, printers, smart phones, and related hardware issues
- Install and maintenance a variety of software, including Microsoft Office, Edge/Internet Explorer, popular anti-virus software, Adobe Acrobat
- Troubleshoot network connectivity issues & VPN connections
- Provide hardware support/repair, coordinating with manufacturer/vendor as necessary
- Ensure software and security patches are performed as per official guidelines
- 1+ years’ experience working within a Department of Defense (DoD) environment end-user support environment
- Experience with Microsoft Active Directory
- CompTIA Security+ certification
- 30th Signal Information Management Officer (IMO) training
- Ability to obtain a 30th Signal Battalion SA Level 1 account (or higher)
- Secret security clearance
To be considered an applicant for a position, you must: (1) complete the application in full; (2) apply for a specific, available position; and (3) meet all stated minimum qualifications. Applications that are incomplete or are submitted for "any" position will not be considered. Applicants are good for 90 days. If you are not selected within 90 days of submission, and remain interested in a position, you must submit a new application.
Veracity Consulting provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or status as a protected veteran and any other characteristics protected by law.
In addition to federal law requirements, Veracity Consulting complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
No 3rd parties, please.
Help Desk Technician / Analyst