ProSolis a dynamic small business providing high-quality professional services to the federal government. We specialize in the critical areas of intelligence operations and analysis, IT support, contact center support and program/ project management. Our mission is to create value for our customers before, during and after service delivery while maintaining the highest moral code. As a result, we have quickly built a reputation for service excellence, integrity and speed.
The Helpdesk Specialists are assigned to DHS Service Support Desk to provide HSPD-12 enrollment, issuance, sponsorship, and troubleshooting services to DHS Component PIV Card Issuance Facilities (PCIF) both within the United States and outside the United States (OCONUS). The Helpdesk Specialist represents DHSs OCSO Enterprise Identity Management Office (EIMO) and provides customer support to end users of Enrollment and Issuance Workstation (EIWS) equipment and other products supporting the DHS Identity Management System (IDMS) infrastructure.
The candidate must have the ability to operate effectively under pressure adhering to the ProSol Core Values ofAgility: rapid adaptation to the changing requirements and environment of our clients;Excellence: Service quality that exceeds the expectations of our clients;Integrity: Accountability and honestyalways doing the right thing; andLong-Term Commitment:Unquestioned loyalty and dedication to our clients, partners, and employees.
- Facilitating the troubleshooting of the EIWS equipment components and products
- Responding to telephone calls and e-mails on behalf of the DHS HSPD-12 program to resolve issues encountered while operating the EIWS or accessing the IDMS
- Adhering to the training and guidance provided in performance of their responsibilities
- Identifying and resolving technical and operational issues encountered by DHS Components by walking individuals step-by-step through the solution
- Reporting on issues as they emerge, identifying recurring issues, and creating innovative resolutions to eliminate the overall problem
- Gathering, organizing and communicating technical, operational, and reporting requirements from various sections within DHS
- Supporting development and maintenance of automated processes including the collection, tracking, management, and oversight of implementation
- Developing and maintaining a high level of customer service both in-person and on the phone
- Developing technical standard operating procedures in support of operational workflows
- Working independently but in full cooperation with the project manager
- Protecting privacy act information
- Safeguarding all government property provided
Security Clearance:None needed,must be able to obtain & maintain DHS Suitability
Work environment:Work is primarily performed in an office environment. Typically, employees sit comfortably to do their work, interspersed by brief periods of standing, walking, bending, carrying papers and books, and extensive periods requiring the use of computer terminals to accomplish work objectives.
- Able to lift at up to 50 pounds
- Able to setup and tear down IT equipment in an office Environment
- Able to work alternate work shifts
- Could incur 10% Overtime, Schedules as need for mission and customer support
- 40 hours per week, could vary in support of 24/7/365 operations
Disclaimer:The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Additional information:ProSol is an equal opportunity employer, all interested qualified applicants are encouraged to apply, EEO/D/M/V/F. ProSol welcomes and encourages diversity in the workforce. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Education and Experience:
- Proficiency of Microsoft Office applications with an emphasis on Word, Excel and Outlook
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively through numerous communication channels
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work in deadline-driven environment and handle multiple priorities in an efficient manner
- Team player with the ability to interact with customers at all levels of government
- A willingness to assume responsibility and respond to new challenges
- A strong aptitude for customer service and strong interpersonal skills.
- Sets up appointments and maintains database and spreadsheets
- Familiar with Personal Identity Verification (PIV)
- Familiar with Homeland Security Presidential Directive 12 (HSPD-12)
- Familiar with Federal Information Processing Standards (FIPS) 201-1
- DHS Physical Security experience
- Bachelor Degree or 4 years of professional experience
ProSolis an equal opportunity employer, all interested qualified applicants are encouraged to apply, EEO/D/M/V/F. ProSol welcomes and encourages diversity in the workforce.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.