|Helpdesk Support – Int// Customer Support|
Location: Mason, OH
Duration: 6 months
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the day-to-day operations and production support of the Care360 product suite, including ePrescribing, Electronic Health Record, Practice Management, and clinical data interfaces.
- Provide outstanding and consistent customer service to both external and internal clients by answering phones, responding to emails and resolving escalated tickets.
- End-to-End individual issue ownership from acknowledgment to resolution. This includes facilitating communication between the customer, vendors, application support, and development.
- Expected to diagnose software issues and provide clear resolutions to clients with differing ranges of technical expertise.
- Monitor various clinical data flows and escalating delays and processing interruptions as needed.
- Demonstrate solid grasp of key technical, clinical, and process concepts.
- Documentation of 100% calls logged/calls received into ticket tracking system (Service Manager).
- Analysts are expected to stay informed of government and clinical programs such as Quality Payment Program (MIPS).
- Adherence to standard operating procedures and performance metrics. - Maintain security and confidentiality of clinical data per Quest security regulations and HIPPA.
- Maintain comfort level and a proven ability to multi-task. It is typical to manage a high volume of phone calls, respond to email requests and manage tickets simultaneously.
- It is expected that the analyst is able to utilize multiple applications and quickly navigate between screens while providing a high level of customer phone support
- Available for after business hours on-call support duties on a rotation basis. Work hours vary, based on help desk coverage requirements and schedules.
Qualifications Education Preferred:
- Undergraduate degree and/or equivalent experience in a customer service or clinically related field
- Three (3) years strong customer management or technical support experience, supporting a clientele that ranges from experienced IT professionals to non-technical users and clients.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience working in a team-oriented environment.
- Available to provide on-call support on a rotating basis, which may require broadband Internet access outside of the office.
- Experience dealing with mission critical clinical and billing information systems.
- Experience with monitoring transactional systems and web applications.
- Experience with the documentation and presentation of technical issues to software development and quality assurance engineers.
- Familiarity with support call tracking software, such as Service Manager or Remedy.
- Familiarity with ACD call systems and administrative applications.
- Able to solve complex problems with creative and innovative thinking.
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills with the ability to handle multiple projects at a time.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated attention to detail.
- Some clinical experience preferred.
- Physician office and clinical background preferred
- Understanding of meaningful use and other incentive programs within healthcare desired.
As an equal opportunity employer, ICONMA prides itself on creating an employment environment thatsupports and encourages the abilities of all persons regardless of race, color, gender, age, sexualorientation, citizenship, or disability.