Vidant Edgecombe Hospital - Tarboro
Oncology, Hematology/Oncology, Hematology/Oncology, Oncology
ACCEPTING CANDIDATES FROM SEARCH FIRMS FOR THIS OPPORTUNITY
Vidant Medical Group and Vidant Edgecombe Hospital are seeking a NursePractitioner or Physician Assistant with an oncology focus to join the regional Vidant Cancer Care Hematology Oncology team in Tarboro, NC. Hematology Oncology experience is required.
Job Highlights include:
- Employment by Vidant Medical Group
- Join a team of experienced nurses, navigators, and community oncologist
- Mon-Fri, variable hours, no call required
- Outpatient clinical responsibilities focused on the following –
- Assessing and treating follow-up Hematology and Oncology patients in collaboration with community oncologist
- Completing survivorship care plans
- Prescription management
- Providing symptom management services to patients diagnosed with Hematology and Oncology disorders
- Supervise chemotherapy under direction of managing physician
- Vidant Edgecombe Cancer center is accredited by the American College of Surgeon's Commission on Cancer and is designated as a Community Cancer Program.
- Vidant Edgecombe oncology facility includes a healing garden, 8 infusion chairs, 2 private infusion areas, patient image renewal areas, and community outreach spaces See more HERE
- Role includes orientation and training in Greenville, NC with the Vidant Cancer Care Team
- Affiliation with the Vidant Cancer Center team in Greenville, NC with access to multidisciplinary oncology teams for diagnosing late stage cancers including support from radiation oncologists and surgical oncologists.
- Excellent benefit and relocation package
- Built in referral network
- Flexibility of living in historic Tarboro or nearby Greenville
Vidant Edgecombe Hospital is a 117-bed acute care hospital located in Tarboro, North Carolina. As part of the Vidant Health system of care, the hospital offers high quality care provided by more than 20 medical specialties, rehabilitation services, a birthing center, a cancer center, outpatient clinics and more.
Tarboro is a shining example of a historic community embracing progress while preserving its storied past. Located in northeastern North Carolina just minutes from the I-95/US 64 interchange, Tarboro is a town where you can enjoy a sense of history and contentment without sacrificing a single 21st-century amenity. Only 30 minutes west of Greenville and an hour east of Raleigh-Durham, one of the nation’s fastest growing high-tech regions, and two hours west of the pristine shores of the famed Outer Banks, Tarboro is easy to find and hard to leave.
Vidant Health is a mission-driven, 1,712-bed health system that serves more than 1.4 million people in 29 eastern North Carolina counties. The not-for-profit system is made up of 15,000 employees, 9 hospitals, home health, hospice, wellness centers, and Vidant Medical Group, a multi-specialty physician and provider group with more than 550 providers in more than 100 practice sites in eastern North Carolina. Vidant is affiliated with The Brody School of Medicine at East Carolina University. As a major resource for health services and education, Vidant has a mission to improve the health and well-being of eastern North Carolina. For more information, visit www.vidanthealth.com.
If you, or a colleague, are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please contact Ashley Rudolph at (252) 847-1944 or Ashley.Rudolph@vidanthealth.com.