We are currently recruiting an additional Hematologist/Oncologist to join a busy and expanding Oncology Department with Aurora Medical Center Oshkosh, WI. This is a very innovative department, with broad-system support.
- Successful completion of Hematology/Oncology Fellowship
- New or Experienced Oncologist
- Open to General Oncology, but ability to have a specialty area of interest
- Call is roughly 1:3
- On-site Infusion and Radiation Departments
- Outreach to another clinic location about 20 miles away
- Patient volumes are roughly 20-25 per day, with about 2 new patients
- Clinical Trials/Research Opportunities
- 4-day work week
- Aurora Health Care has earned the Outstanding Achievement Award from the American College of Surgeons Commission on Cancer (CoC). Nationwide, of all cancer programs surveyed by the CoC, only 19% have received this award
- System-wide disease site tumor conferences
- Integrated Health System
- 150 Physicians and 100 Advanced Practice Clinicians at this location
- Will support candidates on H-1B visa as cap-exempt employer
About Advocate Aurora
Together, we make healthy happen.
Now, as the 10th largest not-for-profit, integrated health system in the nation, Advocate Aurora Healths combined strength and stability drives us forward. Our integrated delivery model allows our clinicians to offer state-of-the-art, top tier quality care throughout eastern Wisconsin and northern and central Illinois.
Our supportive staff and leadership are committed to an autonomous practice environment and continuously strive to be on the forefront of managing the changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology and innovative approaches to providing impeccable outcomes for our patients.
Whether youre looking to practice in the heart of a dynamic city such as Chicago or Milwaukee, a multi-specialty clinic in the suburbs, or a charming small town, Advocate Aurora Health has an opportunity for you.