We are currently recruiting an additional Hematologist/Oncologist to join a busy team in South Chicago. There is currently the need for an additional two Oncologists.
- Successful completion of Hematology/Oncology Fellowship
- New or experienced Oncologist
- Open to general oncology, but ability to have a specialty area of interest
- Call is currently 1:4, inpatient is rounding ins done in team approach
- Infusion and Radiation located at hospital
- Patient volumes are roughly 12-15 per day
- Positions are open due to growth
- Clinical Trials and Research Opportunities available
About Advocate Aurora Health
Together, we make healthy happen.
Now, as the 10th largest not-for-profit, integrated health system in the nation, Advocate Aurora Health’s combined strength and stability drives us forward. Our integrated delivery model allows our clinicians to offer state-of-the-art, top tier quality care throughout eastern Wisconsin and northern and central Illinois.
Our supportive staff and leadership are committed to an autonomous practice environment and continuously strive to be on the forefront of managing the changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology and innovative approaches to providing impeccable outcomes for our patients.
Whether you’re looking to practice in the heart of a dynamic city such as Chicago or Milwaukee, a multi-specialty clinic in the suburbs, or a charming small town, Advocate Aurora Health has an opportunity for you.