UCHealth Medical Group, part of UCHealth, and the team at Ivinson Memorial Hospital are excited to welcome a full-time oncologist. Working in Laramie, Wyoming, youll:
- See a wide variety of hematology and oncology patients.
- Care for patients in a new beautiful clinic space with an incredible team of infusion nurses.
- Have a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits to ensure youll be able to work hard and play harder.
- Focus on outpatient care. Nurse practitioners share in call coverage, and call responsibilities are minimal, ensuring you have time to enjoy the Wyoming lifestyle. Living in Laramie means access to the outdoors with time to ski, snowshoe, snowmobile, fly fish and more.
- Have radiation oncology and PharmD locally and access to a team of colleagues in northern Colorado as well as access to the regions only NCI-designated Comprehensive Cancer Center at University of Colorado Cancer Center in metro Denver.
For candidates with children, Wyoming high school students are eligible for the Hathaway Scholarship, a program for students preparing for post-secondary education within the state of Wyoming.
At UCHealth, our mission is simple - to improve lives. That starts with you. Join us: Submit your CV to Jill Clark at email@example.com. Call 970.624.4429 with questions.