HerKare was founded in 2013 to create a female-friendly environment where understanding medical professionals exclusively treat hormone imbalance in women. The physicians and treatment professionals at HerKare focus on improving the overall health and well-being of women through hormone replacement therapy (HRT). Our hormone replacement therapy is personalized to each patient’s specific needs and body chemistry.
The Medical Assistant contributes to the success of the center by ensuring the quality of care provided to the patient. They are responsible for overseeing the daily lab operations, providing treatment to the patients and establishing a positive relationship with the patients to uphold HerKare's excellence in patient care.
Monday - Friday - normal business hours
Overtime pay for each Saturday worked!
- Overseeing daily lab operations.
- Treating each patient perfectly! Great shots! - Great Blood draws!
- Engaging each person with upbeat and positive attitude.
- Checking assigned vitals.
- Perform routine blood draws confidently and proficiently.
- Administer intramuscular injections safely.
- Run assigned in-house labs and maintain controls and calibrations
- Strives to be the best!
- Must have a high school diploma or high school equivalency.
- Must be a graduate of an accredited school and have a current certificate
- One (1) year of Medical Assistant, Phlebotomy, or Licensed Practical Nurse experience or completion of an externship within the last 90 days
- Must be patient focused and able to effectively communicate with patients, co-workers and management to exceed goals and objectives in a team oriented environment.
- Ability to multi-task in a fun and fast-pace environment.
- Maintains a positive, empathetic attitude towards patients.
- Possess a strong work ethic and high level of professionalism