This position is responsible for organizing daily work load by compiling schedules and assigning all job types for system technician staff. Other duties include but are not limited to monitoring system technicians through phone contact, instant messages and the WFM system.
- Responsible for dispatching all work orders and outages via WFM.
- Responsible for outage tracking and escalation.
- Compiles schedules, sets quota and prioritizes and assigns work.
- Contacts customers to verify schedule date and time as necessary; reschedules missed appointments as quickly as possible at a time convenient for the customer.
- Responsible for providing system technicians troubleshooting guidance through the use of our tool platforms such as SAA.
- Compiles, maintains and prepares various required operational reports, logs and files to include all plant outages.
- Responsible for setting up all MWS auto routes for system techs in all areas in all Region.
- Clears/closes jobs manually in the event auto close is not working; adds equipment or services to customer accounts as necessary, ensuring database accuracy.
- Monitors system picture performance to verify that all channels are on the air and clear, reporting irregularities to proper personnel.
- Perform other duties as required or assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Business Administrations or related field or equivalent experience.
- 1+ years of experience in telecommunications industry.
- Ability to perform routine dispatching functions such as answering telephones and using instant messenger.
- Strong oral communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated ability to be innovative and forward-thinking.
- Demonstrated use of computer programs including but not limited to Microsoft Office, Project, etc.
- Excellent planning skills with a track record of successful accomplishments.
- Previous System Tech or Service Tech experience with Mediacom.
- Ability to work required days and hours; could be second or third shift.
- Regular Attendance required.
- Knowledge of Arris WFM Systems or similar tool