Support TMH's High Capacity Lift Truck (Class I, IV and V) sales activities through dealer, national accounts and fleet sales, as well as support this critical and unique product group in other key areas such as: OEM discussions; product planning; marketing; incentives; pricing; production forecasting and ordering; training; customer support, dealer development etc., within the TMH organization.
* Excellent Communication Skills
* Foster Teamwork -- able to work across teams
* Communicate the sales teams vision
* Build Collaborative Relationships
Essential Position Duties:
* Attain corporate objectives in: retail market share, shipments, profitability.
* Conduct in depth sales seminars at key dealerships to increase conceptual selling skills.
* Promote product improvements to increase success factors for goal achievement.
* Ability to work in a constant state of alertness and safe manner
Position requires majority of time spent supporting field sales in dealer, national accounts, and fleet management retail business', not limited to:
* Support territory manager's dealer and end-user sales activities
* Conduct sales meetings to promote High Capacity Truck selling skills
* Perform product presentations and demonstrations to end-user customers
* Facilitate dealer management discussions to assist planning needs
* Create dealer development ideas/programs to support corporate goals
* Provide ongoing customer support expertise when necessary
* End user customer sales calls
* Sales strategy development with the Dealer
* Support national account / fleet manager's sales activities:
* Provide High Capacity Truck product and application expertise
* Support customer presentations and product demonstrations
Specific Knowledge and Skills:
* Have the knowledge of Port applications and sales process. Either have or can attain a TWIC Card (Transportation Worker Identification Credential)
* Experience in field based territory management at the OEM level and/or Dealer retail sales experience.
* Know and understand High Capacity Lift Truck applications such as: concrete, lumber, container usage, energy and raw material market categories.
* Ability to meet deadlines and work in a fast-paced environment
* Proficient in Microsoft Office -- Word, Excel, Access, Powerpoint
Education & Experience:
* Prefer 5-7 years Industrial sales experience
* Bachelor's Degree is preferred
* Prior sales success
* Requires knowledge of material handling products and services
About Toyota Material Handling:
Let Toyota take your career to new heights. Toyota Material Handling provides employees with the opportunity to make a meaningful impact through innovation and creativity in an unmatched culture.
Based in Columbus, Indiana, Toyota offers a full line of high-quality material handling equipment sold under the Toyota brand for over 50 years. We are proud of our large and diverse workforce. We seek individuals committed to excellence with talent, skill and innovation. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package with a pleasant and challenging work environment. Life is better at Toyota.
Benefits that set Toyota apart:
* Competitive Salary bonus program
* Low cost Medical with Free Dental and Free Vision Insurance
* Free On-Site Medical Center
* Free On-Site Recreational Complex
* On-site Pharmacy ($5 co-pay)
Affirmative Action Responsibility:
It is the Company's policy to afford equal employment and advancement opportunity for all qualified individuals without distinction or discrimination because of race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state, or federal laws, rules, or regulations.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled