Job Title: High Jump WMS Senior Analyst Developer and Subject Matter Expert (SME) - Skype hire
Location: Parsippany, NJ
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 6 months +
Contact Info: Ella Blank - firstname.lastname@example.org - 201-786-2414
High Jump WMS Senior Analyst Developer and Subject Matter Expert (SME) is the primary source of knowledge in all areas of WMS configuration, operation and support and is responsible for providing on-site level 1 support.
- At least 5+ years working experience with High Jump WMS applications is required
- Configuring WMS system to meet business processes.
- Serve as the single point of contact and liaison between customer, operations and Contract Logistics IT.
- Provide level 1 support to analyze, troubleshoot and resolve WMS issues where possible; escalate to IT Support when necessary.
- Clearly document details of WMS issues including steps to recreate the issue when escalation is required
- Knowledgeable of IT infrastructure hardware such as RF handhelds, vehicle mount RF, printers, workstations and other IT equipment associated with WMS systems.
- Cross train new hires on WMS
- Participate in cross-functional improvement projects
- Clearly document and communicate system change requests.
- Ensure adherence to WMS best practices per defined standard operating procedures and work instructions.
- Pursue continuous personal and organizational improvements
- Maintain a high level of quality in work performed.
- Follows all SOP and safety guidelines.
- Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of business operations
- Possess excellent inter-personal and communication skills.
- Performs all other duties deemed necessary to support the WMS system and operation.
- The individual in this position must be capable of performing all of the essential functions with or without a reasonable accommodation.
Knowledge and Skills:
- At least 5+ years' experience with High Jump WMS Application is required
- Experience with ERP solutions – PeopleSoft, SAP
- Solid interpersonal and analytical skills required.
- Good organizational and administrative skills required.
- Both oral and written are required.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent strongly preferred.
All offers of employment at TechLink, Inc. are contingent upon clear results of a thorough background check.
Background checks will be conducted on all final candidates.
Background checks will include: Social Security Verification, Prior Employment Verification, Professional References, Educational Verification, Criminal History, Motor Vehicle Records and e-verify.