- Valid Missouri teaching certificate in Counseling
- Masters Degree in Counseling
- Provides support services for student in the areas of career, personal, social and educational needs.
- Assesses and counsels students based on observations and test results.
- Provides personal counseling for students, families and groups to help them with personal goals, concerns and educational programs.
- Participates in Special Education referral process and assists in referring students/families to appropriate community agencies when appropriate.
- Provides orientation for students new to school.