This is a contingent position based on contract award and funding from the customer.
Sallyport is currently recruiting for highly trained and skilled Special Operations service members for mobile security officer positions working in the high-threat austere environment worldwide. All candidates must meet the below-outlined criteria (including current active security clearance of a Secret level or higher), must have the highest level of integrity, and work well with others.
- Responsible for the day-to-day mobile armed security activities protecting USG personnel
- Able to assess and make decisive operational decisions in high-stress environments
- Maintain exceptional proficiency of all Tactics, Techniques, and Procedures of the mobile security position
- Identify problems and implement solutions in coordination with the team lead
- Work all aspects of sponsor personal protection, which includes route and site security planning, movement operations and site security in support of sponsor
- Attend meetings as required
- Comply with all federal, state and foreign government laws
- Assist team leaders with planning and organizing activities to meet sponsor needs
- Other duties, responsibilities or projects as assigned
- Minimum of 6 years active duty U.S. military combat experience in a Special Operations unit and MOS (PJ, SF, SEAL, CCT, Ranger etc.) - no exceptions.
- NOTE: Experience with WPPS I, WPPS II, WPS & National Guard/Reserves does not qualify unless activated and/or worked in addition to initial 6 years Special Operations MOS.
- Hold an active Secret or higher clearance
- Must supply copies of member-4 or service-2 DD214s to cover all active duty service periods
- Compensation is extremely competitive and above industry standard
- Tactical/Operational experience overseas in a High Threat Environment
- No negative history to include DUIs or other alcohol/drug related arrests, criminal, financial, etc.
- No Felony or Domestic Violence convictions
- Flexible deployment and rotation schedule of 60 to 90 days
- US Citizen
- Honorable Discharge
- Valid US Driver's License
- Current US Passport
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must be in good physical condition, with the ability to pass a physical fitness test and endure approximately one month of rigorous pre-deployment training
- Must be able to pass a psychological screening and Wonderlic short employment tests
- Willing to work in excess of 12 hours per day
- Willingness to work in austere environments for 60 to 90 days at a time
**Must posses a current active Secret clearance**; If selected for work on this program, you will be asked to submit your updated resume, DD214 (Service 2 or Member 4 only), clearance level and agency (ex: DoD Secret Clearance) to our recruiting department.