**This is a contingent position based on contract award and funding from the customer**
We are looking for High Threat Static Security Operators for assignments in some of the world's most challenging and dynamic locations. This position is for contract employment in a High Threat Environment for a highly-selective US Government customer.We look for people of the utmost caliber with extensive military experience and, integrity, and professionalism.
If you meet the requirements for this position, please apply, and a member of our Talent Acquisition team can review your application. All candidates must be willing to serve as Static Security Specialists at High Threat, OCONUS locations in austere environments.
All candidates should be willing and able to work in a high-threat environment and pass pre-deployment medical screening to include a USG mandated Physical Readiness test and weapons qualifications.
What will you do:
- Provide static security at high threat USG locations in austere environments
- Maintain proficiency in all Tactics, Techniques, and Procedures associated with the Position
- Maintain a professional demeanor, appearance, and attitude
- Assist in the planning and execution of position responsibilities
What you need to qualify:
- Must be a US Citizen with Active Secret Clearance
- Four years of Active Duty Military experience in a Combat Arms MOS
- Must have one year of verifiable hostile environment/combat theatre experience. Previous experience supporting classified programs is highly preferred.
- US Tourist passport
- Valid driver's license
- Candidates must be in good physical shape, with the ability to pass a physical fitness test.
- Applicants must provide a copy of their resume and supportingMember- 4 or Service-2 DD-214(s) for any active duty military service (if applicable)
- No negative history to include DUIs or other alcohol/drug-related arrests, criminal, financial, etc.
- No Felony or Domestic Violence convictions.
- Must be able to work in austere environments. May be exposed to extreme cold or hot weather conditions, and occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles, toxic or caustic chemicals, and loud noise.
- Willing to work up to seven days per week and up to twelve hours per day.
- Able to pass the required Physical Readiness Test