Gatehouse Inspections is a subsidiary company of Raphael and Associates. We specialize in high value residential high value home inspections for the insurance industry. Our inspectors determine relevant home components to establish the replacement cost of the home, identify improvements or systems that need to be enhanced or repaired, and highlight any concerns. The quality and accuracy of our inspections enable the insurance carriers to properly underwrite the risk and consequently offer insurance coverage and policy limits that set them apart from their competitors. We understand the importance of adapting to the demands of a dynamic market and we tailor our services to our clientâ€™s specific needs. Our mission is simple: to provide outstanding service, retain extraordinary professionals, and utilize the best technology in the industry!
The work of our inspectors directly attributes to the success of our organization. You have the ability to make a meaningful impact by leveraging your industry expertise, customer service skills, and ability to execute with a high degree of professionalism. This is the perfect opportunity for a self-motivated independent and skilled inspector to apply their knowledge and grow with a forward-thinking organization!
- Conduct interior or exterior residential inspections to accurately establish the replacement cost of high value residences.
- Document the interior and exterior components of homes utilizing photos, sketches, and report templates
- Make prompt contact to schedule inspections
- Identify elements that would require attention to create a safer environment for the home and its occupants
- Submit reports promptly for review
- Appropriately represent the company by executing a high level of service and maintaining professionalism at all times.
- At least 3 years of relevant experience
- Strong time management skills and ability to work independently
- Strong working knowledge of insurance laws and general construction
- Excellent human relations and customer service skills
Powered by JazzHR