Shift: 08:00 to 17:00
- Partner with business leaders and human resources to meet hiring goals.
- Use cost effective sourcing techniques such as researching and communicating on social media sites, cold calling, networking, coordinating and attending job fairs to effectively build and maintain a pipeline of diverse qualified candidates.
- Advise on recruiting best practices, interviewing processes, and competitive intelligence.
- Review resumes and conduct interviews via phone and in person.
- Use applicant tracking system to monitor and report on open positions and applicant processing.
- Assist in the management of external recruitment partners to identify, select and manage on-going relationships that support the business objectives.
- Assist in performing reference and background checks for potential employees.
- Assist with research and/or special projects as needed.
CERTIFICATIONS, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS and OTHER REQUIREMENTS:
- Clean, valid drivers license and the ability to travel and stay overnight when required.
- Ability to lift up to 25 lbs, stand, sit, bend, stoop, twist and reach with hands and arms.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- High school diploma and two to four years practical HR / Recruiting experience.
- Two years recruiting experience.
- Knowledge of applicable laws and regulations (state, federal, local)
- Computer skills to include Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and internet based recruiting techniques including social networking sites and internet job boards.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with co-workers, management and outside vendors such as the Department of Labor and Urban League, both in written form and verbally.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups or managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Effective interpersonal skills with the ability to build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Extremely organized, process oriented, effective time management, prioritization skills and attentive to detail.
- Strong negotiation skills. Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, percentages, etc.
- Enthusiasm and professionalism with a drive to solve problems and provide exceptional customer service. A well developed understanding of human behavior. Ability to motivate, develop and assess others.
$10.00 - $12.00 /hour