The Residential Service Technician is a troubleshooter and service expert who is responsible for alleviating concerns the customer may have regarding a security system. The Residential Service Technician advises customers and the customer care center of the status of systems and processes inspections.
- Locate and alleviate trouble with damaged equipment or wiring.
- Readjust equipment, repair or replace inoperative equipment and test for operation.
- Read blueprints, building and electrical plans in order to complete equipment repairs.
- Prepare trouble order forms to report temporary repairs.
- Coordinate inspections and/or installations with police, fire departments, or other appropriate agencies.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Minimum 2 years experience installing and inspecting/repairing ADT or comparable product line.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Valid driver's license required.