Aerotek is now hiring Production Assemblers!
By joining Aerotek as a contract-to-hire employee, you will become part of a global organization that makes medical devices to take on healthcare's greatest challenges. Aerotek is looking for individuals for whom commitment, responsibility, Human welfare and growth are core values. If this seems like the right position for you, please APPLY NOW!
What You Will Do:
- Perform all assembly operations correctly, which include manual assembly through the use of fixtures and tooling
- Perform quality inspection and testing on all finished products
- Maintain cleanliness of workstation
- Conform to all safe work practices, quality standards, and GMP regulations
What We Can Offer:
- Job Type: Contract-to-hire
- Salary: $11.25 to $16.50/hr
- Affordable benefits package: including healthcare; dental; vision;
- 1st: 6:50AM - 3:05PM (Monday - Friday)
- 2nd: 2:50 PM - 11:05 PM (Monday-Friday)*$1500 BONUS
- 3rd shift:10:50pm - 7:05am (Sunday to Thursday)*$1500 BONUS
- 12h days: 6am - 6pm (various days off)
- 12h nights: 6pm - 6am (various days off)
*We are currently offering $1,500 sign-on bonus for 2nd and 3rd shift after 90 days of employment!
What We Need:
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Effective manual dexterity and eye hand coordination.
- Ability to read and interpret simple assembly bills of material and drawings.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to learn operation of assembly equipment.
- Effective organization skills.
- Ability to work overtime as required.
We are currently hiring for 3 departments. All departments manufacture/assemble medical devices. All areas rotate stations every 30 minutes
1 - PADS Dept:
In the pads department you will be helping to assemble the pads that are used as a grounding device during surgery.
There is some machine operation - putting wires into the machine to connect to the pad, taking the completed product off the line, helping with packaging. Some lifting involved.
2 - PI (Precision Instruments) Dept:
In this department you are assembling ligature devices.
Each line consists of 13-15 stations. Following written, verbal and pictured instructions. Working with very small parts. Doing one station for 30 minutes on the same part, passing that part on to the next person. Strong manual dexterity is important in this department (precise assembly)
3 - PENS Dept:
Pens is the 12-hour shifts. Combination of machine operating, hand assembly and packaging. Working as a team to accomplish the end product
After the tour, candidates MIGHT be able to choose the department they prefer depending on availability.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.