Global Dynamics, LLC is excited to have an opportunity in Phoenix, AZ for Histology Technicians, in a large, busy, fast-paced, clinical laboratory environment processing a large volume of tests.
- Associate degree from an accredited educational institution
- ASCP professional certification or equivalent nationally recognized histology technician certification or categorical certification in histopathology
- Minimum of one (1) year experience within the last three (3) years
- Clinical lab experience preferred
Job Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Process tissues either manually or mechanically through fixation, dehydration, and infiltration
- Embed tissues, cuts, and does routing staining
- Perform special stains and special immunoperoxidase procedures when necessary
- Will fill in when necessary for the Autopsy Assistant with disposal of hazardous chemical waste and surgical material
- Assist with processing of cytology specimens
- Performs other duties as assigned relating to the responsibilities of a Histology Technician
- Ability to perform in a busy and fast-paced clinical laboratory
If you do not find interest in this opportunity but know of someone who may, we kindly ask that you refer the individual to Global Dynamics by forwarding this job posting.
Global Dynamics offers competitive salaries with comprehensive a benefit package to include: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k), Life Insurance, Paid Holidays, and Paid Leave
Global Dynamics, LLC is a Certified Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) specializing in providing Professional Services in Healthcare, Administrative Support, and Training Support for the Federal Government. We're committed to supporting our clients' requirements by delivering cost effective, ethical, reliable, and high-quality solutions of strategic value, while sustaining a challenging and rewarding work environment for our greatest asset - the men and women of our Armed Forces.
Global Dynamics is committed to providing Equal Opportunity Employment. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. (EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability)
5950 Symphony Woods Rd. Ste 212
Columbia, MD 21044