Are you an educator seeking a position that provides cutting-edge educational experiences to change kids' lives? If so, Jacksonville Lighthouse College Preparatory Academy in Jacksonville, AR is the right place for you! We are currently seeking an innovative, energetic and committed HistoryTeacher to join us for the 2018-2019 school year.
Please submit your application or send your resume directly to Vanessa Herrera in Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
- We are currently collecting resumes for teaching candidates interested in the HistoryTeacher
- Math teacher position available at : Jacksonville Lighthouse College Preparatory Academy in Jacksonville, AR
- All licensed teaching candidates interested in a school focused on rigorous academics, restorative practice and arts infusion will be highly considered.
- Education: Bachelor's degree required, Master Degree preferred
Will you be the next strong addition to our 2019-2020 team of change-agents in the classroom? Find out by applying now!
EDUCATION: Bachelor’s degree required, Masters Degree preferred
SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES WILL POSSESS:
- Two (2) years prior teaching experience
- Required State teaching certificate/licensure
- Highly Qualified status under No Child Left Behind
- Strong desire to work within an innovative, urban educational program
- Proven track record of raising student achievement scores in an urban environment
- Ability to use data to inform instruction and decision-making related to student achievement
- Ability to turn best practices into high quality, goal-driven results
- Highly effective writing, oral and interpersonal skills to communicate with a varied audience
- Data management toold, organizational tools, computer skills (Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook)