Title: IT Business Analyst
Location: Columbus, OH
Duration: 6+ months, contract to hire
Apex Systems is currently seeking an IT Business Analyst for a 6 month contract to hire in Columbus, OH
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems or a related field of study, or equivalent work experience.
- 5+ years of experience working as an IT Business Analyst
- IT business analysis, project management and detailed documentation skills are preferred but not required
- Strong communication and project coordination skills.
- Strong understanding of technology the Software Development Lifecycle
- Experience in conducting requirements analysis to interact with business/technical partners to understand and gather requirements.
- Excellent analytical skills
- Track project progress and escalate any known issues. Responsible for project reporting.
- Proficient in Microsoft suite of applications (MS-Office required and Visio preferred) or other requirements management tools.
- Experience with Quality Center
5+ years' experience in a Business Analyst or Business Systems Analyst role
- Documenting requirements in detail
- Ability to translate technical speak into business terms
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Work with direction from peers or as a part of a team on larger projects or work independently on small projects
- Experience facilitating group sessions to gather requirements
- Interpersonal skills - the ability to work well with other IT and business groups
- An independent problem solver who is self-directed
- Highly analytical with strong attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal, problem solving, and oral and written communication skills
- Preferred knowledge of the Banking industry and related business processes
If you are interested in applying please contact Brittany Mullen: email@example.com 614-467-4200
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178